[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Mon Sep 24 08:31:45 PDT 2007

All,

I support the idea of a separate eQUEST mailing list.  The people
speaking in favor of the combined list seem to be eQUEST users.  If
there were separate lists, they could subscribe to both.  Those of us
who are not interested in eQUEST operational details could subscribe
to only the general list.

Chip Barnaby

Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Vice President of Research
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
131 Hartwell Ave               781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02421         www.wrightsoft.com