[Bldg-sim] DX Coils - Ground Loop

Andrew Pierson pierson at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 1 13:09:54 PDT 2008

Hey everyone.  Thank you for the help so far.  My current question is
regarding the Heating via DX coils with a ground loop.  I have run every
eQuest model successfully with other systems (even the other DX coil
options), but every time the ground loop causes my eQuest model to crash.
Literally, the program shuts down each time I choose the DX Coils ground
loop as my heat source and run the building simulation.  I would really like
to see what the loads look like for this system.  Any thoughts??

Thanks!

Andrew Pierson

pierson at uiuc.edu