[Bldg-sim] DX Coils - Ground Loop

Xiaobing Liu XLiu at climatemaster.com
Tue Apr 1 13:43:03 PDT 2008

Andrew:

Could you please describe your problem more specifically? What do you mean "choose the DX Coils ground loop as my heat source"? Do you mean selecting the source for heat pump in the wizard? A reminder is, eQUEST/DOE-2.2 does not automatically size GHX and the default may be only good for light commercial building. The default GHX may be too small for large building, which will result in unrealistic high/low temperature and crash of the program.

Regards,

Xiaobing