[Bldg-sim] water-to-water heat pump system

Todd Lagus TLagus at Sebesta.com
Thu Apr 24 15:13:44 PDT 2008

Hello Ali,

I'm in a similar situation.  I haven't really thought it through yet,
but I was thinking about just finding an equivalent boiler efficiency.
Not really convenient, but I will probably have to resort to that.

What options have you considered?

Todd Lagus

Mechanical Engineer

Sebesta Blomberg

2381 Rosegate

Roseville, MN 55113

Phone: 651-634-7236

Fax: 651-634-7400

www.sebesta.com

This message has been sent via the Internet. Internet communications are
not secure against interception or modification. Sebesta Blomberg
therefore cannot guarantee that this message has not been modified in
transit. This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy your copies
of the message and any attached files.