[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1 2004 Appendix G, Baseline Simulation

Paul Riemer Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Thu Dec 4 08:23:24 PST 2008

My answer to the same question posed to this list on Monday was:
"I read Table G3.1 section 5 sub item (c) under the baseline building performance column to require use of the 'SHGC_all' for all vertical glazing."

I still think that answer is technically right for 90.1-2004 Appendix G.

Others raised nuanced points that might apply if your question is really about LEED-NC v2.2 EAc1 and/or 90.1-2007.

Good luck,