[Bldg-sim] Error on line 1183

W. Peter Anderson panderson at jpengineer.com
Thu Feb 28 06:45:43 PST 2008

Greetings-
I am running a building I created in DD mode and am getting an error I can not resolve.

Under BDL Error Manager, the error is listed under the Equipment Control folder "&D was referenced on line 1183 but never defined".

On the simulation report messages it says "Annual Schedule not defined for entire period"

I looked under the component tree in the Equipment Control folder and there was no schedule listed.

Is there a way to determine what line 1183 is?

Any other ideas on how to resolve?

Thanks.
W. Peter Anderson, P.E
JP Engineering