[Bldg-sim] Error on line 1183

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Thu Feb 28 07:17:28 PST 2008

You are going to want to open the BDL file in a text editor.  Go to the
project directory and you should be able to find a file with a ".bdl"
prefix.  Open in Notepad or equivalent and scroll down to line 1183.
This should clue you in to what schedule is missing the "&D".

If you have trouble, feel free to send the file over and I try to help
with the fix.

Good luck.

Andrew Craig, EIT,LEED AP/ Mechanical Designer
INTERFACE ENGINEERING
direct 503.382.2696