[Bldg-sim] eQuest Loads unmet

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:10:56 PST 2008

Report SS-R will tell you total yearly under heated and undercooled hours
for each zone (organized by system).  I believe that what is needed for EA 1
documentation is the MAXIMUM unmet heating and cooling load hours for the
least satisfied zone.  You may also wan to look at SS-O to make sure that
none of the underheated or undercooled hours are too far out of range.

~karen~