[Bldg-sim] Creating Shells

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Mon Feb 25 06:41:40 PST 2008

If you create a zone wall in the wizard within 1' of the floorplate
boundary, it will be an exterior wall.  If you want an interior wall,
you can back the wall away from the floorplate boundary.  You will have
to reset the "next-to" keyword once you pull the shells together in
detailed mode.

You can also simply delete the exterior wall when you go to detailed edit.

Note that if you are stitching the shells together in the DD wizard,
checking the "use exact coordinates" box in the 1st tab of the shell
wizard will help.

(All of this presumes eQUEST of course!)