[Bldg-sim] Creating Shells

Hill, Justin M. (MSFC-AS01) Justin.M.Hill at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 25 05:53:20 PST 2008

I have a building with different roof heights throughout and I have
created a shell for each one, however I can not connect to the east or
west of the original shell I created.  It is set as an exterior wall,
when I want it to be interior.  Is there anyway to either change this
wall to interior or just add the shell directly west of the original
shell?  I have three lined up to the north of the original but now need
to expand the building west.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin Hill
AS22/Facilities Management Office
Phone: (256)544-6732