[Bldg-sim] Fwd: RE: Case Studies of Active Mass Ceilings

Stirling Walkes Swalkes at smseng.com
Mon Jan 7 08:20:46 PST 2008

Graham,

Attached is some input from one of my main resources.

Regards,

Stirling Walkes

>>> "Geoff McDonell" <GMcDonell at omicronaec.com> 1/7/2008 9:39 AM >>>

Geez, “do I have info…”  Well, there are already Australian people
designing radiant slab systems – they should talk to Shane Esmore at
Umow Lai- Link:
http://www.airah.org.au/downloads/2005-09-03.pdf
http://www.gbcaus.org/docs/GS%20case%20study%20-%20KBT.pdf
Shane Esmore e-mail:  shane.esmore at umowlai.com.au
I’ll also attach my list of radiant slab cooling projects here that you
can pass on – it is by no means complete, but provides some examples of
what that guy is looking for.  I hope you’ve sent him a link for the
Manitoba Hydro Building as well.  It’s topped off and getting the skin
placed now.
If there is anything else I can help with, don’t hesitate to call.

Geoff McDonell, P.Eng., LEED AP
Senior Mechanical Engineer
OMICRON

Direct: 604 632 1114
Fax: 604 632 3351
Email:  gmcdonell at omicronaec.com
Web:  www.omicronaec.com ( http://www.omicronaec.com/ )

sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Omicron. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. Omicron accepts no liability