[Bldg-sim] SEER Heat Pump Cooling Part Load Curves

Mohit Singh mohitsc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:30:41 PST 2008

HI,
I had done a similar analysis. Instead of modifying part load curves,
what we ended up doing was taking out building loads from e quest,
using actual manufacturer data for different SEER units (Trane 12i,
14i etc) and making a spreadsheet model to calculate hourly
consumption.

Thanks

Mohit

Summit Blue LLC