[Bldg-sim] eQuest - converting these interior walls to exteriorwalls

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:10:47 PST 2008

Jessica-

You can edit the .input file to change a wall from exterior to interior and
vise-versa

1) You would need to change the tag from "EXTERIOR-WALL" to "INTERIOR-WALL"
2) Change the construction.
3) Take out the shading surface tag if you have that specified for the
exterior wall.
4) You will also need to add a tag like {NEXT-TO = "Space that Its next to"}

Its tedious but if its only a few walls it shouldn't be that bad.

"Name of Wall" = INTERIOR-WALL
   NEXT-TO          = "Space its next to"
   CONSTRUCTION     = "IWall Construction"
   LOCATION         = SPACE-V2