[Bldg-sim] Energy Plus substitute (DarRef: Not Referenced)

Zeina Alwan Zeina.Alwan at dargroup.com
Thu Jul 10 00:29:31 PDT 2008

Dear all,

In order to perform sustainability analysis, we've been working on
Ecotect software along with the Energy Plus software. Could you please
suggest a software compatible with Ecotect to substitute Energy Plus
that would be more user friendly and less time consuming since we aren't
being able to handle the complications of the Energy Plus inputs with
the time limit of the projects we are dealing with.

Thanks in advance,

Zeina Alwan