[Bldg-sim] Footprint and HVAC zone development

Daniel Wilkerson DWilkerson at DWYER.COM
Thu Jul 17 09:35:15 PDT 2008

Hey all,

For my eQUEST simulations so far, I have traced the footprint and HVAC zones from an AUTOcad file from the architect, simply drawing lines in my best "eyeball" of the middle of the walls, and then imported this CAD file to trace in eQUEST.  Do any of you building simulation/eQUEST pros use better methods, or is the current one I use sufficient?  Also, if I make changes in the Detailed Interface, they will be saved as long as I never switch back to a wizard, right?  Thanks a lot,

     -Dan