[Bldg-sim] Printing eQuest Single-Run Reports in Color

Mark Seibert mseibert at cmtaegrs.com
Wed Jul 30 04:56:35 PDT 2008

Seems like it should be easy but I can not get eQuest to print the
standard "Single-Run Reports" (or any other) in color.  I see the report
in color on my screen and I have set all standard window devices to
print color but no matter what I do, the reports print in black and
white.  I am currently using eQuest version 6.1 but also had the same
issue when I used version 6.0.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Mark R. Seibert, PE, LEED AP

Principal

CMTA Consulting Engineers, Inc.

10101 Linn Station Road

Louisville, Ky 40223

502.326.3085

www.cmtaegrs.com <http://www.cmtaegrs.com>

We've Gone Green!  Please verify the necessity of printing this email -
thank you.