[Bldg-sim] eQUEST Humidity Control Inputs

John Carpenter jcarpenter at genesysengineering.net
Wed Jun 11 06:58:36 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I am trying to compare two different types of
electric humidifiers in eQUEST, which I have the performance data for.
However, I can not seem to find where to input any sort of performance
or efficiency data for the humidifiers.  Is this even possible in
eQUEST?

The only inputs I can find are: max and min humidity
setpoints, humidifier type (electric, steam, etc.), and humidifier
location.

Any help on the subject would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Carpenter
Mechanical Engineer
Genesys Engineering