[Bldg-sim] eQuest GSHP

Todd Lagus TLagus at Sebesta.com
Mon Jun 16 13:36:05 PDT 2008

Hello,

I'm sure this has been addressed at some point, but does anyone have
experience or tutorials in setting up ground source heat pump loops in
eQuest?  I have been able to set up the ground source heat exchanger,
but I'm unsure of the methods and limitations for linking the ground
source loop to the water/water or water/air heat pump component.  Are
both situations possible?  For an airside device, would I set up the
ground loop, then set up the airside device and select the particular
water source loop with which to link it?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Todd

Todd Lagus, EIT

Mechanical Engineer

Sebesta Blomberg

2381 Rosegate

Roseville, MN 55113

Phone: 651-634-7236

Fax: 651-634-7400

www.sebesta.com <http://www.sebesta.com>

This message has been sent via the Internet. Internet communications are
not secure against interception or modification. Sebesta Blomberg
therefore cannot guarantee that this message has not been modified in
transit. This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy your copies
of the message and any attached files.