[Bldg-sim] eQuest Transfer Air

Todd Lagus TLagus at Sebesta.com
Mon Jun 16 14:50:46 PDT 2008

Hello All,

Is transfer air possible in eQuest?  I haven't been able to find it
there, but I found this command for DOE-2:

C-TRNSFR-AIR-CFM,

which refers to "The amount of outside ventilation air transferred into
(positive value) from another zone or out of a zone (negative value) to
another zone. Transfer air is calculated according to the exception to
Section 121(b)2 of the standards.The default is zero (no transfer air),"
according to the DOE-2 help.  I haven't found it used, however, to get
the correct syntax and links to other zones.  Has anyone encountered
this?

Thanks,

Todd Lagus, EIT

Mechanical Engineer

Sebesta Blomberg

2381 Rosegate

Roseville, MN 55113

Phone: 651-634-7236

Fax: 651-634-7400

www.sebesta.com <http://www.sebesta.com>

This message has been sent via the Internet. Internet communications are
not secure against interception or modification. Sebesta Blomberg
therefore cannot guarantee that this message has not been modified in
transit. This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy your copies
of the message and any attached files.