[Bldg-sim] Appendix G: Cooled space?

Chatfield, Gary Gary.Chatfield at lv.fk.com
Mon Jun 30 09:04:16 PDT 2008

Tim

My thoughts on this would be that your main system should be sized to
provide the fresh air at your cooling temperature to replace the air
rejected by the exhaust, and you will probably find this is happening
unless your space is negatively pressurized.

Gary Chatfield

LEED(r) AP

FLACK + KURTZ

385 Pilot Road, Suite D.  Las Vegas, NV 89119

Main:    702.897.8181

Direct:  702.352.9562

Fax:     702.914.6966

gary.chatfield at lv.fk.com <mailto:gary.chatfield at lv.fk.com>