[Bldg-sim] Spam:Re: User Input Expression Error

Jay Keazer JKeazer at tmecorp.com
Thu Jun 26 08:27:08 PDT 2008

Does anyone know if it's possible to call a simulation result as a variable
in an expression?  I would like use the Supply CFM of a system, as sized by
eQUEST (in a previous run) and shown on SV-A, in the expression for Outside
Air Ratio, Minimum Flow Ratio, etc.

Thanks,

Jay Keazer,  EI

Energy Engineering Team