[Bldg-sim] Job Posting for architects and mechanical engineers for Kalpakrit Sustainable Environments, India

Neeraj Kapoor near_ej at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 18:36:19 PDT 2008

Hello all,

We are looking for young architects and mechanical engineers who are
interested in the environmentally responsive building design. There is
at least 1 and possibly 2 places open. The primary work would involve
guiding the architectural design, lighting/ daylighting aspects, and
building rating systems (specifically -- LEED-India, and TERI-GRIHA)
certification facilitation of various building projects. The work will
be research based, primarily focused towards meeting or exceeding best
practices in the area of soil conservation on the site, better water
management and energy efficiency in buildings, and use of
environmentally sensitive building materials.

The pay package will be attractive with opportunity to grow better and
quicker based directly on your performance, and initiative and
challenges you take head-on. Attitude to learn new things and a
scientific quest / approach to life's little wonders will be
appreciated
and encouraged.

The firm is Kalpakrit Sustainable Environments Pvt. Ltd. in New Delhi.
Both Alpana Jain and I are ex-TVB architecture graduates, did MS from
ASU in Arizona, USA, worked in the Washington DC region in the green
building sector for 3 years and have recently returned to India and
have
started out this venture. At present we are a team of 4 people and need

more enthusiasts to join us in our endeavor!

Email us your resumes (kalpakrit at kalpakrit.com) or call Neeraj at
+91-99581.70018 or Alpana at +91-99581.70019. Hope to be working with a

dynamic young architect / engineer soon! We are also interested in
having interns from abroad who may be interested in working / training
and experiencing India.

sincerely,
Neeraj

Neeraj Kapoor
Kalpakrit Sustainable Environments Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi, India

      Bring your gang together - do your thing. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups