[Bldg-sim] Building Flush-out Simulation

Cory Abramowicz coryabramowicz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 21:11:00 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I recently constructed my building in eQuest and with it, one of the things
I would like to do is figure out how much energy is used when abiding by the
criteria of LEED EQ credit 3.2.  14,000 cubic feet of outside air must be
provided while maintaining the building at 60 degrees F and RH of no higher
than 60%.  The systems would be on for 3-4 days and I was thinking of
simulating it during the spring sometime.  Does anyone have any ideas to go
about this? Thank you for your help.

--
Cory J. Abramowicz
Penn State Architectural Engineering - Mechanical Option