[Bldg-sim] Shades in eQuest or DOE-2?

Andrew Pierson pierson at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:35:43 PDT 2008

Thank you all for your responses.  I am having trouble finding the fixed
shades and building shades in eQuest.  I noticed the shades are in the DOE-2
Help but not the eQuest Help files.  Is it possible to have trees as
building shades or fixed shades in eQuest?  Could I be missing a plug-in?
Also, when I click on the 'Project & Site' tab, the screen says "no
spreadsheet currently defined".  I am obviously missing a step as far as
implementing these building shades.  Any ideas?

Thanks everybody.

Andrew