[Bldg-sim] Updated IRS Notice for Commercial Building EnergyTax Deductions

Crawley, Drury Drury.Crawley at ee.doe.gov
Thu Mar 13 20:01:55 PDT 2008

The requirements are to run the Standard 140 test suite on the software
and to report the results.  Most of the requirements are directly from
Standard 90.1 including:
11.2.1.4 The simulation program shall be tested according to ASHRAE
Standard 140 and the results shall be furnished by the software
provider.