[Bldg-sim] LEED and Title-24 and E-Quest and ASHRAE-90.1

Matutinovic, Luka LMatutinovic at halsall.com
Sat Mar 15 09:10:45 PDT 2008

Robert,

You are correct in that presently eQuest does not have a built-in 90.1
compliance module.  You will have to create two buildings using Appendix
G (Performance Rating Method) as a guide: one will be the ASHRAE
reference building, and the other will be your actual design, which has
to comply with the mandatory provisions of 90.1 (sections 5.4, 6.4, 7.4,
8.4, 9.4 and 1.4).

Personally I can't wait for the compliance module.

Hope that helps.

Luka Matutinovic, B.A.Sc., LEED AP
HALSALL ASSOCIATES LTD.
Toronto  Richmond Hill  Ottawa  Sudbury