[Bldg-sim] Chiller Run Schedule

Mark Ertas mertas at onsitenergy.com
Wed May 21 13:55:25 PDT 2008

I am modeling a data center which consists of 5 attached buildings. There is
one central chiller plant and all AHUs, CRACs are cooling only (w/ chilled
water coils).

Central plant has 4 centrifugal and 3 direct fired absorption chillers. I
completed the model with DD wizard. But I can't define the base case chiller
run logic into the model. Building operators run absorption chillers during
the summer peak periods and doesn't let more than two electric chillers to
come online. They don't run the absorption chillers outside the summer
months. e-Quest is running absorption chillers all the time.

How can I enter the base case chiller run schedule into the model.

Thank you in advance for your help.

 <http://www.onsitenergy.com/> cid:image001.jpg at 01C89492.F9E17EA0

Mark Ertas PE, CEM

2701 Loker Ave. West