[Bldg-sim] Chiller Run Schedule

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Wed May 21 14:25:39 PDT 2008

You will now enter the magical world of Detailed Interface, never to
return....

Without taking the time to spell it all out (see DOE-2 Help in the
eQuest Toolbar), you use EQUIP-CTRL to develop different sequences of
chillers (gas or electric in any order or bunches you choose), and
LOAD-MANAGEMENT to tell eQuest what times of the year to run each
sequence.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Project Manager
Nexant, Inc.