[Bldg-sim] Issues with IES and Revit

Chatfield, Gary Gary.Chatfield at lv.fk.com
Tue May 6 08:41:17 PDT 2008

Ronan and James

Do you know there is a way to create Shading devices in IES. I know if
you have already created them in Revit it is a pain to recreate them in
IES but I can tell you how if you don't already know.

Gary Chatfield

LEED(r) AP

FLACK + KURTZ

385 Pilot Road, Suite D.  Las Vegas, NV 89119

Main:    702.897.8181

Direct:  702.352.9562

Fax:     702.914.6966

gary.chatfield at lv.fk.com <mailto:gary.chatfield at lv.fk.com>