[Bldg-sim] where can I find info on the residential energy efficiency tax deduction calculations?

Andy hoover andyhoover at thebestconsultant.com
Tue Nov 11 13:26:06 PST 2008

I recommend that you go to http://www.eere.energy.gov/ and look in the right
click through to what you want.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Hoover
Principal
The BEST Consultant, Inc.
Office: 678-200-7648
Fax:678-827-0574
Cell: 678-793-1159
www.thebestconsultant.com

________________________________

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this information for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.