[Bldg-sim] Information of post office buildings

Xiaobing Liu XLiu at climatemaster.com
Wed Nov 26 14:04:00 PST 2008

Hi,

Is there anyone can lead me to resources where information about typical post office buildings in the US can the found. I'm particularly interested in energy modeling related information, such as size, construction, activity area, lighting density, plug loads, etc. Also, I'm wondering whether there is any statistic data for the energy consumption of typical post office buildings in the US?

Thanks and wish you all have a wonderful holiday,

Xiaobing