[Bldg-sim] List of all programs compliant with ASHRAE 140-2004.

pedro mateus pedro_mateus13 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 10:07:35 PDT 2008

Dear allAnyone knows where can I find a list of all the programs compliant with ASHRAE 140-2004?
I know that US DOE maintains a list of programs that have performed the Standard 140-2004 tests and submitted the results ( http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/info/qualified_software/). Although the list only contains some of the programs compliant with ASHRAE 140-2004.Kind Regards

Pedro Mateus