[Bldg-sim] IDA - ICE

M F A Ramadan M.Fahmy at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 01:11:25 PDT 2009

Dear All:

I didn't use TRNSYS, IDA-ICE or ESP-r before, so that i am asking a question:

Can any one of these softwares simulate an outdoor env. (buildings, plants,
materials ...) same time it can simulate the indoor env., i.e. to generate an
outdoor meteorology to be used as an ambient for thermal and energy analysis in
buildings?

Any guide would be appreciated.

Regards,
Mohamad.