[Bldg-sim] DOE-2 INP file to Radiance RAD file

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:10:32 PDT 2009

Hello everyone.

If there is enough interest in this file format I could add an import option
to SU2RAD at some point.
I have not been able to get information about this format from the web site
so I can't tell how much
work this would be or how long it would take me.

There is also a plug in for gbXML that could be used to load geometry into
Sketchup:

http://sketchup.google.com/green/analysis.html

Regards,

Thomas