[Bldg-sim] DX Cooling EIR Ratio Curve

eric wang shaojieworld2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 10:47:32 PST 2009

Hi,

I used the default DX Cooling EIR Ratio Curve (DX-Cool-Cap-fEWB&OAT) in eQUEST. The variables are t entering wetbulb and t enter condenser. I assume these refer to outside air wet and dry bulb temperatures. After exporting outside air wet and dry bulb temperatures in hourly report, the value of "Temp correction to COOLING-EIR" I calculated is different to the one in the hourly report by using the curve coefficients. Can anyone point out if my understanding is correct?

Thanks a lot for your help

Shaojie