[Bldg-sim] Demand ratchets on sub meters

Jill Dalglish Jill at ambient-e.com
Tue Jan 20 07:10:25 PST 2009

Thank you John. That seems to work.

Jill Dalglish, LEED-AP

130 W. 5th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204

(NOTE NEW ADDRESS)

t 303.278.1532x205 | f 303.278.8533 | ambient-e.com <http://www.ambient-e.com>

From: John Aulbach [mailto:jra_sac at yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:51 PM
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org; Jill Dalglish
Subject: Re: [Bldg-sim] Demand ratchets on sub meters

Jill:

I believe eQuest can apply different rates to different meters. Even if the rates are set up the same, call your second Rate "-2" or something, but set them up as different rates, even if they are exactly the same in content. Then apply the individual rates, with the individual ratchets, taxes, etc., to the individual meters.

It should work.