[Bldg-sim] Tenth Anniversary of BLDG-SIM Mailing List

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Mar 4 12:41:10 PST 2009

Today marks the tenth anniversary of the BLDG-SIM mailing
list. It has grown and matured from my crazy idea into a
well respected forum. I believe it has maintained a high
level of quality and has helped many, many people.

For all those that have taken the time to answer the
questions posted by others, I want to express my deep
gratitude. I'm especially thankful for those individuals
that have each answered dozens of questions, your efforts
have not gone unnoticed.

To help commemorate this anniversary, I encourage everyone
to help others by sharing their knowledge and wisdom about
building energy simulation. The next time you see a question
and you know the answer, go ahead and post.

Thanks again for everyone's effort over the past decade.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair