[Bldg-sim] Weather data generator software

Zhuolun Chen chenzhuolun at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:15:54 PST 2009

Hi,
I am trying to use daily or weekly weather data to generate weather files for energy simulation.  For example, I have one-day hourly data from the weather station (like dry dulb temperature, RH, global solar radiation, wind velocity and direction etc.), and want to develop those data to a monthly data set.

I wonder whether there are some software which can do this work? I have tried Meteonorm 5.1 and found that it can only develop the monthly data to annual data set.

Any comments or suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Zhuolun Chen
Building System Program
Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
University of Colorado at Boulder
USA