[Bldg-sim] Help: Simulation of External Zone_Courtyard

RACHIT KUMAR rachitkumar11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:30:35 PDT 2009

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the reply.
I understand there are certain limitations with the approach because I am
attempting to model an external space using an enclosed zone.
I need few more favors regarding the solution you explained for 24/265
simulation in CFD. I am not very familiar with technicality of tools,
weather files and such stuffs. But I have to go in depth to solve the
problem. So can you please help me out in this? Could you explain me the
programming part and things related to precede this.

I am trying Design Builder CFD tool.

Thanks

Rachit