[Bldg-sim] Coupling outdoor-indoor simulations

M F A Ramadan M.Fahmy at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon May 4 06:07:59 PDT 2009

So, Dear Leen:

It seems that the most suitable coupled softwares are TRNSYS for indoor
simulations with TRNFLOW or COMIS for outdoor simulations.
But what about different plants effects; should TRNFLOW/COMIS or ESP-r stand for
the air-plant-soil system? I.e. water content in the soil and hence
evapotranspiration ...etc? or should i use the 'equation writer' for entering
such needed equations? If yes what about the validity and the compatability
with the whole TRNFLOW or COMIS model?

Excuse me Leen for the many questions.

Best regards,
Mohamad.