[Bldg-sim] Quearies

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 02:49:45 PST 2009

Dear Sir,
                I have some doubts in ASHRAE90.1 statements as follows

Page 178  G.3.1.3.11

1 Heat rejection: "Condenser water design supply temperature shall be
85F or 10F approach at design wet bulb temperature,whichever is lower,
with a design temperature rise of 10F". I could not understand meaning
of this statement can anyone through light on this statement.

2: G 3.1.3.10

Chilled water pumps: "Chilled water pumps in system less than
120000ft2 shall be modeled as a primary/secondary systems with
secondary pump riding the pump cure" Can anyone explain the meaning of
this statement.

Thanks
Sambhav Tiwari