[Bldg-sim] Baseline Modeling for LEED

Hintz, Scott F ScottF.Hintz at trane.com
Fri Nov 20 12:29:04 PST 2009

To add to this the ECB subcommittee of ASHRAE 90.1 has ruled an interpretation restating that the ventilation requirements of G3.1.2.5 are "energy neutral." Otherwise stated the total ventilation requirement (i.e. building total outdoor air intake flow) for the proposed model must be the same as the baseline model.

Scott Hintz, LEED(r) AP
C.D.S. Marketing Engineer

Trane Commercial Systems

Ingersoll Rand