[Bldg-sim] Queary

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 23:38:04 PDT 2009

Hi All,
             I have done one building in equest and before simulating
if gives one error as" annual schedule - loop pump was referred on
line 4509 but not de... i am not able to know what is this error
becasue of which the simulation is not running

I shall be obliged if any one of you can see and answer this problem
and i am also sending you my equest file.

Also if any one can tell when to use night controlled ventilation and
natural ventilation in air side h vac tab.

Thanks
Sambhav Tiwari