[Bldg-sim] DOE2 Glass Library

D. Charlie Curcija curcija at designbuildersoftware.com
Thu Apr 1 08:26:39 PDT 2010

Tvis and VT are the same thing, just different nomenclature.  WINDOW program
gives VT=Tvis=0.723 for this configuration, so it must be a typo.

D. Charlie Curcija
DesignBuilder Software
16 Bridge St.
Millers Falls, MA 01349

Tel: (413) 256-4647
Fax: (413) 256-4823
cell: (413) 575-3487
email:  <mailto:curcija at designbuildersoftware.com>
curcija at designbuildersoftware.com
web:  <http://www.designbuildersoftware.com/>
http://www.designbuildersoftware.com

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify DesignBuilder Software immediately at either +1
(413) 256-4647 or at  <mailto:home at designbuildersoftware.com>
home at designbuildersoftware.com, and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments.