[Bldg-sim] Importing Window 5 to eQuest

Arunabha Sau runabha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 18:11:54 PDT 2010

Hi,

Is there any way to import costumed Glazing data to eQuest from Window 5?

I tried to do it and eQuest was giving me the error - “*Invalid U-value
Conditions - likely due to non-NFRC conditions being specified in the Window
program*.”

But when I change the “Environmental conditions” in Window 5 while creating
glazing, eQuest is showing error – “*Missing or invalid Glazing Description*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #1 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #2 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #3 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #4 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #5 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #6 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #7 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #8 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #9 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #10 not found*

*Visible Transmittance (Tvis) #11 not found*

*Solar Reflectance (from inside) (Rbsol-Hemis) #1 not found*

*Visible Reflectance (from inside) (Rbvis-Hemis) #1 not found*

*Shading Coefficient (SC) #1 not found*

*Film Coefficient #1 not found*

*Film Coefficient #2 not found*

*Film Coefficient #3 not found*

*U-Center #1 not found”*

I saw the post
http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/bldg-sim-onebuilding.org/2008-February/006810.htmlwhich
says about importing Window only not glazing systems!

I am wondering is there any way to do it or not?

Please help.

Thanks,

Arunabha