[Bldg-sim] Occupancy

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 07:07:02 PST 2010

I typically apply an hourly fraction to each space occupancy whereby space
peak values would not coincide at the same hour, and if they do, they should
match the building overall count for the building. Similar to how you would
calculate external gains by exposure.

Arpan Bakshi
YRG sustainability
Direct 646 704 2880