[Bldg-sim] heat gain of children?

Dr. Nader Chalfoun chalfoun at email.arizona.edu
Fri Dec 10 16:29:47 PST 2010

A 5' 8" tall 154 lb male surface area is 19.6 s.f. (Du Bois) and
produces about 400 Btu/hr (117 W) at seated at rest.

Maybe you can do the math

Nader

Check my new online energy courses
http://www.hed-online.com

Nader V. Chalfoun, Ph.D., LEED AP, CEA
Professor of Architecture and Environmental Sciences
Director: The House Energy Doctor Program
http://houseenergydoctor.arizona.edu
Chair: Graduate Masters Program on "Design and Energy Conservation"
Coordinator: Environmental Education Ph.D. Minor
Faculty on Global Change Ph.D. Minor

Address:
University of Arizona
College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
1040 N. Olive St., Tucson, AZ 85721, U.S.A.
Phone: (520)621-6751    Fax: (520)621-8700