[Bldg-sim] Proposed Energy Modeling Conference - YourInput Requested

Fareed Syed syedf at progressiveae.com
Fri Feb 19 13:55:37 PST 2010

Hello Lynn,

Here is what I would be interested:

1.       Comparison of Energy simulation results with the actual
results.

2.       What are the common hand calculations that an energy modeler
needs to do to verify the results?

3.       What are the most commonly type of problems energy modelers
face and how to tackle it when the software is unable to do it?

4.       What should one do when there is no weather data available for
a specific location?

5.       Impact of path followed by sun for various regions.

I would say if you can plan for NY, or Vegas to bring in huge audience.
Reason being people like to have fun after attending such conference.

Thanks

Fareed Syed EIT, LEED(r) AP

Mechanical Engineer

1811 4 Mile Rd NE