[Bldg-sim] Queary

Frank Hartley fhartley at dynamix-ltd.com
Wed Jan 13 05:00:21 PST 2010

Table G3.1 5c (for Proposed) and 5d (for Baseline) mentions how to model the reflectance (1-absorptance) of both the baseline and proposed roof. The baseline must be modeled with a reflectivity of 0.3. The proposed must be either 0.3, or 0.45 if the proposed roof has a reflectance of 0.7 or greater.

I have not seen anything in 90.1 about modeling the reflectance of walls.

Frank