[Bldg-sim] LEED-NC v2.2 innovation in design credit for reduction in peak energy load

Matthew W. Higgins MWHiggins at bpce.com
Fri Jul 9 08:30:26 PDT 2010

On this same note, are there any worthwhile ID credits related to energy or energy innovations? I'm sure I can look into it, but half the time other ID credits see pretty far-fetched or too project-specific. I heard mumblings a while back about pre-wiring/designing/stubbing or space-allocation for future renewable energy (much like maximize open space - although in this case reserving infrastructures and space for equipment, not native plantings).

Much thanks

Matthew Higgins, ASHRAE-HBDP, LEED-AP
Energy Engineer

Bridgers & Paxton Consulting Engineers, Inc.
4600-C Montgomery Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM  87109
505-883-4111
505-888-1436  Fax